A Journey Through Complaints Using Empathy
A wide variety of people attended C & C Empathy Training Ltd’s training course: A Journey Through Complaints Using Empathy.
From Complaints Managers to Care Home Staff and Litigation Serious Investigators, the group shared, listened, challenged their thinking, and discussed how reasoned empathy and emotional awareness enabled best practice in the challenging world of NHS complaints.
Founder and Managing Director Carolyn Cleveland said: “I never fail to be in awe of the people I come into contact with my work. Facilitator I may be, but the great thing about working in this field, is the privileged position of hearing people’s stories.”
Key Learning Outcomes from this course were:
1. Understanding a journey through complaints – observing hidden cues, reading and understanding ‘emotional data’.
2. Identifying and understanding empathic and emotionally-focused thinking.
3. How lack of empathy in one-on-one encounters has the potential to cause psychological harm.
4. Understanding what gets in the way and develop, manage and optimise reasoned empathy in complaints.
5. How to help achieve meaningful resolutions and reach a ‘Safeguarded Personal Resolution’ and learn lessons.
6. Understand how to be more self-reflective and use these skills for personal well-being, best practice and CPD appraisal.
If you’d like to read more about this course, click on: https://empathyenvoy.com/2017/04/10/seen-the-feedback-a-journey-through-complaints-using-empathy/
Chamber members will receive a 20% discount at a discounted price of £143.20 if you book A Journey Through Complaints Using Empathy course being held in Stevenage on 12th May 2017. Book before 5th May to secure this discount.
For more information on courses provided by C & C Empathy Training Ltd, click on: http://www.empathytrainingltd.co.uk/Training.html
Posted by: C & C Empathy Training Ltd