The purpose of this course:
To ensure that every time you present, whether round table, to a large audience, a small group of colleagues, either face to face or online, you make a powerful and memorable impact.
Benefits to an organisation:
- Improved confidence and effective presenting skills for team members
- Staff and managers will be able to engage different audiences with their presentations
- Improved vocal wellbeing for those who present
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone who wishes to develop or further their presentation skills or may be new to presenting.
What will the course cover?
- Understand the present arena
- How to feel more confidence and embrace the nerves
- Techniques to engage and share knowledge
- The psychology of the voice – it’s not just what you say
- Being authentic in your presenting skills – navigating social conditions and expectations
- The power of the hook and connection with your audience
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Implement strategies to develop confidence
- Identify vocal techniques that can be used to strengthen their message
- Adapt presentations to personalise them for the audience
- Create interactive presentations which maintain focus and encourage engagement
Timings: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Member cost: £150 + VAT
Non-Member cost: £199 + VAT
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01604 490490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Chamber members can book online.