Managing Your Workload
The purpose of this course:
This course provides busy people with an overview of how time is wasted and provides effective strategies to make a real impact upon their time management skills.
Benefits to an organisation:
Managers who use their time effectively inspire, empower and motivate people to deliver key organisation priorities. They will be better able to structure their work between planning, setting priorities, developing and delegating to deliver objectives in a timely fashion.
Who is this course for?
Anyone across the business with a need to set priorities and make best use of the available time.
What will the course cover?
- Symptoms of poor time management
- Effective prioritisation
- Key time wasters
- Developing trust
- Delegating effectively
- Empowering their team
- Managing effective meetings
- Managing communications, including emails effectively
- Dealing with interruptions
- Managing crises
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify typical problems
- Prioritise and organise their own work
- Analyse which problems affect individuals
- Decide what they can influence
- Find solutions
- Managing meetings effectively
- Delegate effectively
- Organise their own workload with appropriate time given to the balance of transformational versus transactional activities
- Action plan to improve
Timings: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Member: £249 + VAT
Non-Member: £319 + VAT
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01604 490490 or email email@example.com. Chamber members can book online.