The purpose of this course:
The shift to hybrid work has had a substantial impact on managers. the need to manage peoples expectations, continuing to identify and develop talent, motivate people and foster good teamwork.
Benefits to an organisation:
- Effective motivated people delivering great customer service
- Excellent supportive teamwork
- Effective recruitment
- Clear objectives that deliver the business plan
- Effective project management
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for managers and supervisors who need to develop the skills required to effectively manage diverse teams. This includes those working in a range of circumstances following the pandemic.
What will the course cover?
- The role of a manager
- Dynamics of effective teams
- What teams need from their leader
- Key tasks of managing a team
- Management Styles Analysis
- What people need to do a respectable job
- Building an effective team
- Communicating with the team
- Effective online meetings
- Translating organisations goals into actions
- Being assertive
- Identifying development needs
- Empowering people
- managing ‘difficult’ people
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand a team leaders roles and responsibilities
- Adapt their management style to meet differing circumstances
- Set and achieve team and individual goals
- Understand key elements of staff motivation
- Develop individuals as well as the team
- Communicate effectively with the team and organisation
- Manage day-to-day performance
- Know how to collaborate with other teams
- Get positive outcomes from confrontational situations
Timings: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Member cost: £249 + VAT
Non-Member cost: £319 + VAT
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01604 490490 or email email@example.com. Chamber members can book online.