Understanding ISO 9001
The purpose of this course:
Inform delegates of the realities of implementing and managing ISO 9001 – fundamental requirements, timescales, costs, resources and dispel misconceptions.
Benefits to an organisation:
Delegates will be better prepared for the implementation process, can plan more effective management of 9001, and will be better able to manage costs and resources through the implementation phase.
Who is the course for?
Businesses considering 9001, businesses wishing to manage 9001 more effectively. Managers with new responsibilities for 9001 and implementation of team members.
What will the course cover?
- ISO 9001 and what it delivers
- The benefits to your business
- The realities of implementation – costs, resources and change
- What to consider when appointing a consultant
- Approaches to implementation How do audits work
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Assess the pros and cons for their business
- Plan their implementation project more effectively
- Feel confident in appointing and working with a consultant
- Feel more confident about the audit process
- Be better equipped to manage their ISO 9001 quality management system post-implementation.
Timings: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Member cost: £249 + VAT
Non-Member cost: £319 + VAT
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01604 490490 or email email@example.com. Chamber members can book online.