1/2 day BCC Accredited
The purpose of the course:
This is your opportunity to understand the changes that came into force January 2020 of International Commercial Terms (Incoterms).
Learn about the new Incoterm Delivery at Place Unloaded (DPU) – changed from Delivered at terminal (DAT).
We will guide you through what changes there will be of the current Incoterms, and how it will impact on your process and procedures.
Benefits to an organisation:
A unique opportunity to understand the costings and risk when moving goods, the new Incoterms 2020 rules will be explained in detail.
This will give an understanding of the comprehensive aspects of the International Commercial Terms and will help to avoid disputes with your customers.
Who is the course for?
This ½ day course is suitable for all those currently working in an export environment or are new to exporting. It will advise attendees on the most appropriate Incoterm® to use for their international transactions. This covers a full update on the changes between 2010 and 2020. It will guide on who has what obligation during a sale including where risk and cost pass from Seller to Buyer during the transaction.
What will the course cover?
- Incoterms – what are they?
- Incoterms – the history
- An explanations of Incoterms, what they ‘do’ and ‘do not do’
- Discuss what documentation they apply to
- Review each of the Incoterms 2020 in detail
- Understanding the risks, costs and obligations for both they Buyer and Seller
- The main changes from the Incoterms 2010
- To be able to correctly classify shipments to reflect the mode of transport and be appropriate for the goods.
Timings: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Member cost: £199 + VAT
Non-Member cost: £249 + VAT
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01604 490490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Chamber members can book online.