Full Job Description
Do you want to work for a company that you can truly be proud of?
Do you want to do something that really makes a difference to people’s lives?
Do you want to feel valued and appreciated for the work you do?
Do you want to work for the ‘Best Local Employer in Care’ and the ‘Employer of the Year’!?
Then come and join the Bridgewater Family!
We are currently expanding our team, looking for caring and compassionate people who want to work for a company that cares about well-being and values a great work life balance!
Awarded the ‘Best Employer in Care’ with an employee satisfaction of 98% and winner of Employer of the Year multiple years running, why wouldn’t you join us?
Bridgewater Home Care Northampton are offering a job with excellent work life balance, freedom to work around your family, market leading remuneration and benefits, and all this whilst having fun with our fantastic smiley team of super stars!
We are looking for a team of care specialists that can work various shifts and various weekends.
What does it take to be a Bridgewater Care Specialist?
Not only do you receive a week of intensive professional development, but you will also be given a buddy to help you get on your feet in your new role who will spend time with you on your first few visits to make sure you feel confident and happy.
Your role will be really varied, which is part of the fun, right? Here’s a few ideas of what you might get up to:
- Having engaging conversations with the people we support.
- Providing personal care where required.
- Prompting or assisting with medication.
- Taking client’s out shopping or to appointments.
- Preparing meals and providing domestic support.
Here’s a bit more…
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
- A very competitive rate of pay.
- Blue light card discounts.
- 12 week new-starter Buddy scheme.
- Dedication to individual Well-being.
- Mileage paid.
- Bonus of £100 when you refer a friend to join our team*
- Paid training throughout employment.
- Face to face and practical training provided.
- Continuous investment into your development, advanced training and education.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Annual carer awards, Christmas party and social committee ran by the team.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Paid holidays
- Continuity with the clients you visit
Bridgewater Home Care was established in 2010 by our family’s own personal experience of finding difficulties sourcing high quality, reliable and trustworthy care services. We offer a recommended minimum of 1-hour visits (30 minutes absolute minimum) as we want our team to have the time to actually care for our clients, we don’t do clock-watching or call cramming, it’s not what we’re about!
We offer high level support towards further qualifications, we invest in you and your future. There are excellent opportunities to progress, so who knows where this exciting opportunity may take you!
This is a truly rewarding role in your local community where you can make a person’s day brighter. So, if you are excited by this fantastic job opportunity, then apply with us today!
The advertised pay rate is for the provision of companionship to personal care services.
Must pass probationary period
What’s in it for you
- First class comprehensive and ongoing training
- Genuine career progression and help in gaining qualifications
- Flexible working hours and above average rates of pay
- Company Pension
- PPE Provided
- Mileage allowance
- Continual Personal Development
- Health & Wellbeing programme
- Care Certificate support and certification
- Support regular Clients and build relationships – be part of a Client team
- You will be part of a well-established, vibrant and growing company with an open, friendly and transparent working environment.
Apply through the link or send your CV to Northampton@bridgewaterhomecare.co.uk
- Driving Licence (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
- Home care: 1 year (preferred)