Our outplacement services provide employers with a professional and responsible approach to support those facing redundancy, or career change.
Benefits of providing outplacement services to your employees:
– Better company culture. Workforce redundancies typically have a negative effect on the morale and productivity of the remaining staff however, if handled correctly, the whole process can enhance the dedication and motivation of the remaining employees.
– Stronger brand reputation. Reinforces a positive view of the firm by the staff and community. It promotes great business reputation and demonstrates your company’s commitment to current and former employees.
– Maintains a healthy relationship with terminated staff.
Example of costs:
1 group session – Up to 10 employees– Discussing redundancy, where to look for jobs, labour market information, transferable skills and LinkedIn.
(2hr session, £350 + VAT)
Individual sessions (£90ph + VAT)
• Up to 3years served: 2hrs – What happens next?, CVs and successful applications
• Up to 10years served: 4hrs – What happens next?, CVs, confidence returning to work, successful applications and interviews
• 30 years served: 6hrs – What happens next?, CVs, confidence returning to work, successful applications and interviews (2hrs mock interviews)