Xero is a cloud-based accounting system designed for small and growing businesses. Whether you’re completely new to Xero and want to know the basics or have been using the software a while and want to know more, our free Xero to Hero seminars will provide explanation to help you learn all of the core skills that you need to start using Xero day-to-day.
Thursday 2 February – Watford
Wednesday 8 February – Milton Keynes
Monday 20 February – London – FULLY BOOKED
Thursday 2 March – Virtual
During these interactive events our Xero experts Scott Lumgair and Alex Skipper will cover the following:
- The Dashboard – What it looks like and how to customise
- Sales Invoicing – How to raise, how to pay, allocating credit notes, invoice reminders, sending statements, searching, online payment add ons, sending emails, copying invoices, invoice template
- Purchase Invoicing – How to raise, how to pay, allocating credit notes, attaching copies of digital invoices
- Bank – How to reconcile, how to remove and re-do transactions, how to import bank statements, how to add spend money transactions, how to set up bank rules, cash coding
- Reports – Brief overview
- Contacts – How to add, change, remove contacts
- Payroll – A quick overview
- App Store
Who should attend?
- Business owners or managers
- Individuals seeking to further their knowledge in Xero accounting software
- Accounts people or anyone managing business account
- Accounting or finance students
Spaces are limited so book now to avoid disappointment. All seminars are free to attend and face to face events include lunch and refreshments.
Please note, the face to face London workshop is now FULLY BOOKED.