Once an SME has 10 or more employees, cyber security becomes crucial. However, the abundance of information on hacks and breaches can be overwhelming and confusing, often neglecting to offer solutions for SMEs to safeguard their data.
Join local cyber security experts, Xiria and Ruptura Infosecurity as they host a panel of experts discussing not only the risks to SMEs from cyber-attacks but also what actions SMEs can take to mitigate these risks.
At the event, all attendees will receive a free confidential Dark Web Check on their business domain which shows every instance where employee credentials are available for purchase on the web. Our team of security experts will then be on hand to advise you should you on what steps you need to take to respond to these potential vulnerabilities and how to prevent them in the future.
Date: Tuesday 24th October 2023
Time: 09:00 – 11:00 (BST)
Location: NatWest, 166 Midsummer Boulevard #Units 164, Centre, MK9 3BA
- 09.00 – 09.30: Networking and Hot Beverages & Breakfast
- 09.30 – 10.15: Panel Discussion – How can SMEs mitigate their cyber-security risk?
- 10.15 – 11.00: Networking and Q&A
- Tom Heenan – Managing Director, Ruptura Infosecurity
- Neil Sperring – Virtual CTO & Managing Director, Xiria
- Sean Rose – Head of Policy & Representation, Milton Keynes and Northamptonshire Chamber of Commerce
- Neil Furminger – Cyber Essentials Manager, IASME
Click this link – https://lnkd.in/eFHGJFKK to register today for your FREE ticket and COMPLIMETARY Dark Web Check.