On Saturday 1st October, to celebrate their 60th
Anniversary, Volunteering Matters are taking on the largest abseil tower in the world at Northampton Lift Tower and they want you to get involved.
If you’d like to be a fearless fundraiser and raise a minimum of £500 to support a range of our projects, they will provide you with free entry, a t-shirt, and refreshments.
Volunteering Matters main four areas of impact are:
- Reduce social isolation and loneliness
- Improve mental and physical health
- Build skills, confidence and opportunity
- Make sure young people can lead change
They have projects that:
- Support young people into employment
- Provide mentoring for care experienced young people
- Reduce social isolation and improve health in men over 50
- Help young women to raise awareness of sexual exploitation, domestic abuse, honour-based violence and gang grooming.
If you’d like to get involved in the challenge, then please click here to sign up. If you have any questions regarding this challenge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.