Export Skills & Trade Training courses
THE BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (BCC) NOW HAS NATIONALLY ACCREDITED COURSES
Together, these one day courses form an export curriculum that provides invaluable basic skills for small and large companies alike.
Candidates must demonstrate knowledge of the subject and their performance will be marked by external examiners.
Successful candidates receive a BCC certificate; upon completion of six courses candidates will receive a nationally recognised Foundation Award in Exporting.
These courses are suitable for both experienced personnel or those with no previous knowledge.
NEW BCC ACCREDITED COURSES
1. Export : Procedures and Documentation
2. Finance Options : Focusing on Letters of Credit
3. Import : Compliance and Savings
4. Export License and Incoterms
5. Rules of Origin: Preference and Non-Preference
6. Customs Relief focusing on IPR and IPR
7. Methods of Payment
8. Introduction to Export
DELEGATES COMPLETE A LEARNING QUESTIONAIRE FOR THE BCC ACCREDITATION AWARD
Book online or call the Training Team on 01604490470!