Sales Planning for Success
The purpose of this course:
This course is designed to show how to create and manage a sales plan. It teaches the delegate the importance of having a regular pipeline of leads and how to feed this.
Benefits to an organisation:
The eradication of the “roller coaster” of revenue. Enable an effective cash-flow management and consistency of profit.
Who is this course for?
Any salesperson or business owner who is responsible for generating sales fo a business.
What will the course cover?
- Have control and direction on the sales revenue for your business
- Have a prepared sales plan for you to take back and immediately work with
- Understand where your business is coming from and how to use this knowledge to plan your sales revenue
- Identify your sales process and learn how this knowledge helps with your sales pipeline
- Fully appreciate why a sales pipeline is important and how to build and use it to direct revenue into your business.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- To clearly understand who their target market is, know how their business benefits them and be confident in the value this gives
- Work with the sales plan they created on a week-by-week, month-by-month basis
- Understand what business development activities are successful for them and know when to use them to ensure targets are met
- To successfully manage their sales pipeline to ensure regularly incoming revenue and profit
- Know how to review their sales process to ensure success
Timings: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Member cost: £150 + VAT
Non-Member cost: £199 + VAT
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01604 490490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Chamber members can book online.