The purpose of this course:
This training session has been designed to develop your skills, to help you fully understand how social media works and how to maximise its potential.
Benefits to an organisation:
This session enables those who use Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn to maximise the businesses potential and promote their business via social media and to provide a greater understanding of the power of social media marketing.
Who is this course for?
Marketing Managers or Marketing Teams.
What will the course cover?
- Sales techniques and statistics
- Engagement and interaction
- Measure the results
- Creating your profile and branding
- Using Twitter
- What is Instagram and how does it work for my business
- Is it right for my business
- How to engage on LinkedIn
- Setting up and editing your profile
- How to use LinkedIn most effectively
- Connecting with others via LinkedIn
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Have a strong knowledge of how social media works and how it will benefit your business
- Utilise the skills learnt on the course immediately
Timings: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Member: £249 + VAT
Non-Member: £319 + VAT
For more information, or to book a place on this course, call us on 01604 490490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Chamber members can book online.