We appreciate that training represents a significant investment for your organisation. This is why Chamber Training is designed to provide you with a range of flexible options to suit your training needs and your budget.
One of these is our Tailor Made Training Service.
- A dynamic programme specifically tailored to your requirements
- You choose the time and place. If you hold it on your premises you can save valuable time and travel costs
- Training is priced by the day and not the delegate which provides a cost effective solution if you have a number of people with the same training need
- The programme will fit within your organisations culture and enhances working relationships and team working between colleagues.
Five Steps to successful Tailor Made Training
- Initial Consultation: Objectives advice to assess needs
- Programme Design: Agreeing a programme that meets your organisational, cultural and individual requirements
- Delivery: Our Training Team will handle all administration including handouts, venue booking and contracts
- Evaluation: Gathering feedback from delegates and organisations to establish that requirements have been met and value has been gained from the programme
- Support and Follow Up: Managers are encouraged to ensure delegates put what they have learnt into practice. The Chamber will keep in regular contact and offer ongoing support where necessary
Here's what recent participants have said about their bespoke training experience:
Knights of Old winners of the training award from the United Kingdom Warehousing Association said :
"As the training provided by Northants Chamber plays a large part in our training programme I would like to thank you for helping us to achieve this award"
Customer Focus Workshop (Bespoke)
"The training was brilliant, very focussed and productive, we learnt a great deal" Caroline Chisholm School
"Really good course, informative, interesting & fun, would recommend to all" Underwoods Town & County
Motivating the TEAM in difficult times
"Fantastic course, trainers were approachable & really spent time to understand our business needs" Marren Microwave Ltd
Microsoft 2010 Overview
"Approachable tutor, able to answers all questions, plus guides for improving efficency in the ways we work" Central Foods Group Ltd
Successful Supervisory Management
"Very good course, thought provoking, well presented, with useful information" Dachser Ltd
"Very enjoyable for a serious topic, with course & intermixing in the workshop case studies" Knights of Old Ltd
Minutes Made Easy
"Gave me a greater understanding of expectations, rights & wrongs within meetings and professional layouts " British Institute of Cleaning Science
Incoterms 2010 workshop
"Very well presented, willing to give individual solutions, aided a better understanding and confidence in future implementation" ITW Plexus
As a membership organisation we have access to an extensive range of local professional expertise. This enables us to offer an extensive portfolio of topics ranging from within our current training directory and the topics listed below:
- Mindfulness - Work & Life
- Business Development Programme "POW"
- Career Development
- Counselling skills
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Fleet Driver Training
- Food Hygiene Awareness
- Forklift Training
- Functional skills English & Maths
- IOSH Working Safely
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Redundancy
- Networking & Strategic Networking
- Neuro Linquistic Programming
- Performance Management
- Problem Solving
- Process Management - LEAN & Six Sigma tools
- Recruitment & Selection
- Report Writing
- Role of the Company Secretary
- Secretaries of Excellence
- Speed and Effective Reading
This Bespoke service offers an affordable solution with significant savings when a number of individuals require development in the same area.
Whatever your training needs, we can help you source a local professional solution, at an affordable price!
Call the Training Team on 01604 490470 with your details!