Here you will find the latest International Trade opportunities for companies wishing to know more about exporting and about extending their international reach into different regions of the world.
INTERNATIONAL TRADE SECTOR FORUM
Wednesday 22 March 20178:30am – 10:30am with arrivals from 8:00am (teas, coffees and biscuits)
Northamptonshire Chamber, 8 Waterside Way, Northampton, NN4 7XD
Be part of our International Trade forum, which is exclusive to Chamber members.
The aim of this, the third International Trade Forum, is to look at overseas opportunities and partners. The forum will cover:
1) European Enterprise Network:We have invited Jan Inmel of Enterprise Europe Network EEN to join us in a discussion as their services are available for all businesses interested in trade with Europe.
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) experts can help you develop your ideas and take your innovation into new markets. They offer a local route to free, tailored support and advice that can help your business innovate and grow internationally, faster. EEN’s many services are there for you to:
• Find the right partners for research & development and innovation.
• We can help you find technology specialists to collaborate with through a database of more than 13,000 technology profiles, representing the latest innovations and ideas
• Find new markets for your products
• Use their international connections to put you in touch with partners, suppliers, distributors and help you think about new ways of sourcing or selling technology
2) Brexit Update:The British Chambers of Commerce have been active in facilitating a series of focus groups across the Accredited Chamber network, of which Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes participated, that have resulted in the publication of a coordinated set of Brexit principles. There are six themes to the Brexit principles which are; trade, customs and taxation, EU funding, Employment and Skills, Regulation and finally the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland border.
These Brexit principles are designed to represent the interest of member businesses throughout the UK, and also provide a basis for lobbying Government helping to ensure the concerns of the business community are taken on board during their negotiations.
To give an up to date perspective on Brexit we have invited Anastassia Beliakova from British Chambers of Commerce to join us.
To book your place at this FREE event please ring Northamptonshire Chamber on 01604 490 490