Video produced by Pulse8 Media
The Northamptonshire Chamber is a British Chambers of Commerce accredited issuer of export documentation and you can apply here for the documents that you’ll need for international trading. We are here to help you understand the many regulations surrounding international trade, and Chamber members receive a significant discount on all International Trade documentation.
Our certification and legalisation services cover:
• Certificates of Origin both European Community and Arab British versions, HMRC preferential trade documents EUR1 and ATR, ATA Carnets - passport for goods and more
• Foreign and Commonwealth Office – we present documents for apostille.
• Consular work - we are the route to the consular sections of all UK-based embassies and present your documents to them for legalisation.
The International Trade Team also offer a:
- Letter of credit service which helps to ensure your payments and manage your trade finance.
- Buddy scheme which pairs up relevant members to help each other, facilitated by the Chamber.
- Drop in service for on the spot advice.
- Credit references on international companies.
- Translation service.
- Export Skills & Trade training courses accredited by British Chambers of Commerce.
- UKTI referral process, which enables us to provide extensive services & link you to the Overseas Business Network.
If you’d like to know more about how the Northamptonshire Chamber’s International Trade Team can help you and your business give us a call on 01604 490490.